The Pichet-Legendre consortium has been designated to carry out the 15 real estate programmes in the part of the Athletes’ Village located on L’Île-Saint-Denis in the heart of the River Eco-district Urban Development Zone. 46,500 m2 of new constructions will be created, including:
- 330 family homes including 90 social dwellings and 20 for social acquisition
- 1 student social residence
- 2 office buildings (4,000 and 6,000 m2)
- 1 hotel with 130 bedrooms
- 1,850 m2 of shops
- 3,500 m2 of businesses and services including a nautical centre and a City of Arts
The consortium will also lead the construction of programmes under the supervision of Plaine Commune Développement (the Urban Development Zone developer) and SOLIDEO.
- Q2 2020: preparatory work starts
- 2021: construction work starts
- Q1 2024: project delivery
Project owner: Pichet – Legendre.
Coordinating Architects: Chartier-Dalix, Petitdidier Prioux et EGA-Erik Giudice Architecture
Other architects: NP2F, MGAU, Hardel Le Bihan, Atelier Fabrice Commerçon, N’Doye Architectes, Gaëtan Le Penhuel & associés, NZI architectes, Randja, AAVP.
© Pichet-Legendre / My Lucky Pixel – Metrochrome – Advento