Planned for 2023, the Pont de Bondy swimming pool will be an aquatic centre that will be used to train water polo teams during the 2024 Games.
The future Pont de Bondy aquatic centre will offer the following spaces :
- A 50x25m homologated sports pool (10 lanes), with a depth that can be increased from 2.00m to 3.00m, equipped with a movable floor and wall;
- A 33.33x25m water polo pool approved for Pro A level competitions, with a constant depth of 2.00m, including a mobile wall;
- An activity and learning pool with a surface area of between 200 and 300m2 including 2 swimming lanes;
- Bleachers with 500 seats in front of the waterpolo pool;
- An aqualudic beach for children;
- A wellness area: dedicated changing rooms/showers, dry fitness rooms (2 rooms), wet area (hammam, sauna, relaxation area, etc.);
- Dedicated premises for the media, VIPs and clubs.
April 2020: start of works
February 2023: delivery
September 2023: commissioning
Contracting authority: Est Ensemble
Total budget: €34.425m, including SOLIDEO subsidies: €5m